The Cobalt Powerchair
The Cobalt Powerchair is a compact, lightweight and highly transportable chair which is simple and easy to use due to its user-friendly programmable controller.
- Maximum speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 8 miles on a full battery charge
- Available in 46cm (18”) seat width.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- Compact and manoeuvrable for use in tight spaces and busy environments.
- Splits easily for storage and transportation.
- Rear wheel drive system for optimum manoeuvrability.
- Detachable width adjustable armrests with removable arm pads to suit comfort of user.
- Folding backrest for easy storage and transportation.
- Height adjustable seat and length adjustment on armrests allow chair to be easily adapted to suit comfort preferences.
- Swivel seat facilitates easy transfers on and off the chair.
- De-clutch operation to enable you to safely freewheel the chair where and when required.
- Padded upholstery for additional comfort and support.
- 20cm (8”) front castors and 23cm (9”) rear wheels with solid puncture proof tyres provide durability and low maintenance.
- Height adjustable, flip up footplate to suit users leg length and assist with easy transfers.
- Dynamic Shark programmable controller provides an easy and enjoyable driving experience.
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard.
- Seat belt included for additional safety and security.
- Available in two colour options – Metallic Blue or Metallic Red.
- Maximum weight capacity 113kg (18st).
The Enigma Energi Lightweight Powerchair has many excellent features normally found on more expensive chairs yet is surprisingly affordable.
- A maximum speed of 4mph
- A maximum range of 15 miles
- Designed for indoor use and limited outdoor use
- Rear wheel drive system
- Fully adjustable and detachable armrests with removable PU arm pads
- Double cross brace for added support
- Half folding and removable backrest
- Tension and height adjustable backrest
- De-clutch operation to enable freewheel
- Padded Upholstery
- Comfortable seat cushion
- Swing & detachable footrests
- Detachable batteries and basket
- Built in storage bag for battery charger
- On board charging
- Rear anti tip-wheels as standard
- Optional extras available
- Maximum weight capacity 21-28 stone.
Compact and agile, the Seren moves effortlessly around tight corners, so it’s ideal in areas where space is limited. The powerchair uses a dynamic control system to give superb non-stop driving performance.
- Maximum speed of 4mph
- Maximum range 12 miles on a full battery charge
- Available in 46cm (18″) seat width
- Padded Captain’s seat and adjustable headrest provide additional comfort and support
- Designed for indoor use and limited outdoor use such as shopping centres
- Compact, agile and ultra manoeuvrable for use in tight spaces and busy environments
- Front-wheel drive system
- Height and width adjustable armrests with PU arm pads to suit comfort of user
- Flip up armrests facilitate side transfers
- Front and rear suspension to ensure a smooth and safe ride
- Swivel seat facilitates transfers on and off the chair
- Aluminium 25cm (10″) middle wheels and 15cm (6″) front and back castors with solid puncture proof tyres
- Single centre mount footplate
- Dynamic Shark controller
- Powerful 420W motors
- On board charging (2 x 36Ah batteries)
- Fitted with a seat belt for extra security
- 1 year parts warranty and 2 year warranty on frame
- Maximum weight capacity 135kg (21st)
- This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
- Left elevating leg rest: 16707BE
- Right elevating leg rest: 16715BE
The Titan Powerchair is perfect for users on the go as it can be disassembled, without tools, and loaded easily into a car for easy transportation.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Front wheel drive system for optimum manoeuvrability
- Maximum speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 15 miles on a full battery charge*